Sunday, June 20, 2004

the dream dream... had longed to had it for ~4 years... not a very difficult scenario to create in my dream, but somehow it had evaded me for so long... but it came...

wasn't really something tt couldn't happen in real life theoretically... but practically, it wasn't likely... maybe tt's y i had longed for it for so long... maybe u might find it wierd y i would have this dream dream... ... i dun really noe it myself too... perhaps it was some strange stubborness within me...

so i dreamt of her... my left hand gripped her right and the other held on to her waist... i looked into her eyes deeply and we danced a ballroom dance...

the atmosphere wasn't one which was happy... there was a tinge of sadness in it... sad tt i didn't tell her i had i liked her earlier, sad about my present state... just sad...

perhaps the dream came at the right time... it came to end the longing tt i had for her through the past years... it was time to move on... to make the last step out of the depression in the last few years... time to move on...





went to see my friends' blogs and read about wat they did after i last contacted with them... many an interesting thing they have done... something inside me stirred... i knew wat it was... the all so familiar feeling of competitiveness... it's back... i also wanna do something... and to excel in it...

No comments: