Sunday, March 27, 2005

long wks ahead... things are starting to pick up in prep for the grand outfield finale... ATEC... SOC, field trainings, irritating characters, little rest... zzz...

just finished raeding emu's blog... hey emu, relax... can see tt u're really pissed off...

was talking to joevin the other dae... come to think of it, i've known him since pri 1, which is like 14yrs... and counting... he was telling me of his plans for the future and somewhere in the conversation, we talked about our pri school daes... recalling who made up our pre-pri 4 class made me feel old... haha... old nostalgia... tt's me...

have had some friends tell me in the recent yrs of how they either dun want to get married or dun want to have children and their plans for the future really set me thinking yet again on the meaning of life...

i find myself disagreeing with them on their view of marriage and children... practicality over idealism/romantism? doesn't work tt way for me... let them have a chance to fall in love with the right person...

i've been pushing back a lot of stuff tt i want to do... many of them have expiry dates tt go back eons... i hope someone will push me along... nag me... isn't it strange, sometimes the whole world around u might be nagging at u and u still dun bulge? and when this special someone comes along and (not necessary) nag at u, u'll start doing things... the correct person saying the correct thing and perhaps at the correct time... i'm waiting... for tt someone...

No comments: