Monday, March 10, 2008

hmm.. gonna be quite a short post.. since i gotta catch up on some school work.. came across ju-zi's shop's webbie, which i thought was quite nicely and professionally done, given tt it's a young start up.. was nice to hear tt e shop is doing well, esp since it is a social enterprise.. i guess social enterprises are generally more difficult to run.. but then again my stereotypical view may be wrong..

tty was questioning me (lol) over some stuff tt i posted long ago.. cos it seemed unclear to him y some things were e way they were.. i admit tt quite a number of my post are not really well explained.. but hey.. this is not a GP paper or wat afterall.. given my rather laid back attitude, i tend to skip some steps in e logical thought process..

e recent posts have indeed been well.. more secretive i'll say.. perhaps its because there are some stuff which i'm not really ready to let certain ppl see (not referring to my blog co-authors).. and yet i'm sort of against locking up my blog.. and intending to let it continue as such for as long as i forsee.. well, just in case anyone really want to noe.. e exciting plan tt i had for e term break (mentioned in my previous post) has something to do with song composition..

1 other reason y i dun elaborate much on my current plans is because a significant number of them dun actually crystalise.. and tt's not really a nice feeling.. sort of like setting goals, declaring them to everyone and not meeting them.. no one really has a good impression of ppl who constantly fall short of their goals, do they?

on another note.. discovered 2 ppl who actually reminded me of her.. 1 reminded me of her voice while e other reminded me of her smile.. before i go on, maybe i'll just reiterate something which i've probably said tons of times before.. no.. i dun have any feelings for her anymore.. anyway, back to e topic.. i guess my heart did flutter for a moment when i saw e smile.. haha.. not really often tt u see this kind of smile these days.. a open-hearted, warm, sincere and friendly smile.. and u can sort of sense a tinge of mischief beneath it.. coupled with glittering eyes.. ahahaha.. but sad to end e story here for everyone.. she's attached.. so END OF STORY.. lol..

No comments: