Sunday, October 18, 2009

i wonder if an absence of posting on my blog is a good thing.. not tt i'm really busy with anything else though.. certainly, i'm working now.. but it could just be tt i'm just lazy nowadays.. quite a few of my friends' blogs are literally dead as i see it.. but maybe tt's cos they're busy.. anyway, pls pardon me if u find this post incoherent.. cos i'm really just typing out watever's going through my brain without much thought..

was put out of action for e majority of last month due to a major feeling of unwellness.. definitely not something tt i want to go through anytime soon.. anyway, e main cause of my sickness seemed to be due to stomach bloatedness.. as simple as it may have seemed, it caused quite a hell of a time for me then.. lethargic, lack of appetite, headache.. not very clear symptoms of the underlying problem, as i had thought.. and apparently wat e western docs had wanted me to think too.. was perhaps e first time where i was quite disappointed in e approach tt western medicine take in tacking a sickness.. or maybe my disappointment is directed at e healthcare system as a whole..

lots of patients, short consultation time.. basically getting a sense tt e doc is trying to clear e patients as fast as possible.. probably more so in e setting of a polyclinic.. come on.. i'm feeling sick.. v sick to be exact (although i may not look like it).. e last thing i wanna feel is tt u dun really give a damn abt my sickness..

sincerity sincerity.. smth tt was ingrained in me by emu.. i think sincerity is something which quite a few of us lack..

maybe i'll just talk a bit abt my temp job here.. i quite like it to say e least.. and tt's not because i'm e only guy in my team.. i think being part of a team tt's strongly bonded and fun to be with really makes a difference in whether e job is enjoyable.. and i would say tt i dun really see wat i am doing now as a job, because i quite enjoy wat i am doing.. hearing stories from those who have started work in e big 4 then made me wonder if i would find e same sense of enjoyment.. e enjoyment in doing something cos u sincerely wanted to do it.. cos u liked doing it.. and not because it was yr job.. not just because u were paid to do it..

haiz.. suddenly felt a flash of emo-ness flowing through me.. blogging at night time and in a state of mind tt's half shut down can make one emo.. and a little grumpy..

No comments: