Friday, May 07, 2004

woohoohoo!!! looong weekend... *pops off bottle cap of coke (no champange thank you... i'm songluck mee pohz...)* in celebration of last year's good results ie. 46SAR getting best armour unit, we got to book out since yesterdae nite... yeah!!!

tml's gonna be spent on the sunny island sentosa... armour family dae... sure gonna be sardined... heard tt it's going to be more than 5000 ppl there...

think i should seriously start looking at other ppl's blogs... i've started to bore myself out with my wordings... esp those ppl's blogs tt i put in the blogs drop down menu... maybe for a starter, i can post some pics... but wat pics leh? *scratches my botak head*

ah!!! i'm so out of touch with wat's going on on this bluey planet... ah!!!

so funny... received a letter from nus offering me sci and eee course... qi2 guai4 tt i can get into sci course with my results... *raise eyebrow*

... starting to get my weekly dose of blogstipation... will be back with more crap after i clear it with bao3 ji1 yuan2...

No comments: