Friday, August 04, 2006

I feel the whole world is going to crash on me the moment i start school next week... just take a look at my timetable.. its so f***ing god-damn bloody freaking "beautifully" planned lah... don't you guys think so? The person who planned the timetable is my voted "idol" of the year man... "well done!","kudos" to you!

SIBEI SIAN!!!!! what kind of subject am i going to take? just the looks of the timetable, the uploaded tutorials, assignments and lecture notes... wah lau. i merely read the first line and i was like: "great subject man! i love it! its so fascinating!!!" (yeah, right)....

And i got this stupid got-damn principles of econs as my prescribed subject.. I am so bloody unlucky... My seniors dun have to worry about prescribes cos its not introduced into their course; they can put their entire concentration on just the freaking core syllabus.. Whereas for me, i am considered the pioneer batch to get this crap... Oh man!

HOW???!HOW!??!?! i think i will go crazy man.. SCIENCE... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I had enough of it... Facts, facts, facts and facts.. Bloody stupid rigid cold unbendable facts... No questions to be asked on why its like this, or like that... No arguments.. worse still, no room for creativity of thoughts.. On the whole, this sucks big time man..

I am wondering why i chose this course man.. what is wrong with me? why didn't i discover that i wasn't a science person earlier huh? WHY????

Four years of biological sci... sianzzzz...i am not sure how am i going to survive man... Haiz... Can anyone concoct a potion that restores my interest for sci?

No comments: