Thursday, August 17, 2006

ok... my first real post in 2 weeks... just realised tt my bloggie's hitting e 3 year old mark tml... woohoo~~~ O.o

and ya, still 'trying' to find a new skin/template for e blog... hahaha... basically wanna reduce e loading time for e blog...

so 1st week of school was quite a messy one for me... searching and asking around wat e electives actually are, wat r e requirements for me to graduate etc etc... in a word: lost...

now tt 1st week's over, 2nd week's slightly better (although there's still tml left to complete e week...)... saw several familiar faces ard school... textbooks' e main attraction for this week, with me trying fruitlessly to get my hands on some 2nd hand texts... anyway, there was either a new edition for e textbook tt we use for a particular course or tt e primary textbook used for a course was completely different... zzz... just spent $142.50 todae buying 2+1 books and a financial calculator... but not buying a lappie for e moment... adopting a wait and see atitude...

nv thought tt i would actually meet an irresponsible seller in real life, esp. after my 1st encounter with such a trader on e maplesea forums... these kinda ppl just either dun have e intention of selling e stuff to u or they can't make up their mind on wat price they want to sell their items at... a short summary of wat happened yesterday and e day before tt, when i came across such a seller while trying to buy e biz law textbook from her:

1.i suggest tt we meet at place A, time Z.
2.she asked if we could meet at place B instead, same timing.
3.i agreed.
4.i went to place B at time Z e next day to wait for her, only for her to sms me at time Z+10min tt she can only meet me at time Z+30min.
5.i agreed, suggesting tt we change e meeting place to somewhere near place A instead and started walking towards place A.
6.at time Z+45min, she sms-ed me just to tell me tt she had sold e book to another person.

wtf man... really... wat's up with this kinda ppl... i was damn pissed and almost took out my hp to call her and tell her off nicely... made my blood boil... bloody waste of time...

she did however, give me a number of another guy who's also selling e same book... <-- tt's not e main point...

so i contacted this guy, together with another person tt i found online... and i feel tt after yesterday's episode and from e look of things, i might not get my hands on a 2nd hand biz law text after all e fuss... really pissed...

No comments: