Sunday, April 22, 2007

EDIT: OH YEA I DISPLACED THE SO CALLED STICKY. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA.

"The Three Musketeers' Blog - Songluck, Mtzang & NoDnArB"

I didn't notice the blog title till like a few days ago. When was it changed? Mayb it will be more appropriate to name the blog "Songluck-of-the-Three-Musketeers's Blog with very very very very very occasional guest appearances by Mtzang and NoDnArB".

When was the last time I posted here? think about a year ago.

How come no updates from the main contributor of this blog? and the sticky is really really annoying leh.. =P

4 years pass in a flash... this blog started in JC2 and since then we've survived the A levels, 2yrs of army and our first year in uni. Funny I dun feel like any of us has changed at all.

Reading past entries evokes the feeling of nostalgia... JC days were much more carefree and relaxing for me. And more happening too. now life here in sydney... almost no life - as in out of the house life. Don't go to movies, eat out, shopping, things you do outside your house. My life revolves around the uni and the place I stay in. Kinda miss the days in the past.

Blog more after my exam... i've got shitload of stuff to study but only 1+ day left.... S H I T. . . .

No comments: