Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Correction: Its Mayor (not Major) Tzang (not Mtzang)

Explanation: Origin of Mtzang

You people may not know, but I used to be an avid fun of Simcity 2000 and 3000. ( I play Caesar III too, damn nice game!) One day, I set out to build a city ( the same was Simcity 3000) that I could call mine. Spending many hours I finally completed my masterpiece. It was my best city, in fact, my only completed city w/o cheats. Since many areas have extremely high land value ( the game describes that level of land value as Astronomical, the highest possible), I named my city Astronomical City. Proud of my creation, I uploaded my city to sc3000.com for the rest of the community who shares my passion for simcity. Since one assumes the role of a Mayor in the game, I can safely call myself a mayor of my city. 'Mayor' came about this way.

My middle name is Tsang, however, for coolness' sake, I substituted the 's' for a 'z', resulting in Tzang.

Thus, Mayor Tzang was borned. (OOoh, like anyone cares... )

I was eager to review other players' comments on my city, thus I decided to provide my personal email address. Lo and behold, I don't have an email then. Therefore, I scoured the internet for a free email service. At that point of time, everyone is getting a Hotmail account, so I joined in the fray too. For the sake of simplicity and convenince, Mayor Tzang was shortened to mtzang, while still retaining the my middle name.

In summary,

Stages of Evolution: Tsang Yew --> Tsang --> Tzang --> Mayor Tzang --> mtzang


Have a nice day!

No comments: