Monday, January 12, 2004

I still have an hour and 30 minutes more before the day of my enlistment comes........ So i am here to quickly type my last blog b4 i venture deep into the Dark Abyss Of Military Hell.... hahaha. SIan ah, i feel very sian cos i am stuck with SAF for bloody 2½ yrs... Heard that got Nafa test few days after we are enlisted... EVEN MORE SIAN!!!!!!! Oh well, there is nothing that i can do cos NS is inevitable for all SIngaporean guys.
Haiz, the more i type i more i feel uncomfortable, so i shall stop here. Good bye my friends, relatives and parents!!!!!!!!! I will surely miss you all.. But there is one thing i want to say though in terms of superstitions, i am not supposed to say it. Anything can happen inside, somemore i am just a human.. So if really something props up, dun feel too shocked.
Bye bye!!!!
Ps: Tsang Yew brother, good luck to u on this friday!!! May we three musketeers always be together!!!!

No comments: