Sunday, March 07, 2004

Lets start from Friday morning in Tekong camp:
Had IPPT test trial, sian man.... Got ingrown toe nail on my right toe, which was painful... Still i went to carry on taking the IPPT cos if i fall out of the test, there will be RT(remedial training) this sunday... So in the end, i endured and passed the got damn test. Yeah!!!!!!
Den, shagged, i booked out and had a Bandito Pockett Lunch at KFC with songluck. After which, i headed straight home to shower and change into some decent civilian clothings. As i was tired from the IPPT, the moment i had my shower, i felt like staying at home and not going to school to collect my results. What is more, i was rather worried abt my results, and it made me all the more wanted to stay put at home.
The official time for the results collection was 2.30pm, but i left home at 2.30pm cos i dun want to go there and listen to my principal's lengthy speech nor do i want to noe abt the school's performance in the A's.
I reached there abt 3 and my heart was thumping like mad. I kept thinking that i would be seeing Ds or Cs or even Es on my results slip cos i have never really done well in my prelims. In addition, i personally feel the A's were quite difficult.
In the new school auditorium(NYJC just completed its new school compound recently), i saw many familiar faces: some are my platoon mates, others were my class mates. Quite a lot of them have gotten their results. Some looked happy, while others looked gloomy and this made me even more uncomfortable.
When i walked towards my CT tutor's table stacked with the results slip, my heart was beating so abnormally fast that i almost got heart attack and became and OOC (Out of course) cadet.
Den my tutor saw me, she smiled and said to me:Brandon, not bad!!! and when i took the slip from her, i was so happy that i almost got OOC too!!!!!!! HaHAAHA!!! 2A's, 1B 1C and 3 for GP!!!!!!!!!! So happy cos i get to see As in my results!!!!
Heaved a sigh of relief...... Alas!!! All the fear and worry is over... now i can concentrate better on my army training.... Now i can pray to my grandma and assured her that her dream of me getting to U has finally come true... Hope she will rest in peace.......

No comments: