Sunday, March 28, 2004

yohoho... finally graduated from BMT! but haiz... never got to be in the passing out parade... all because of my stupid sore eyes... now my room is occupied by all these army stuff... on the floor and on my desk... wonder wat my posting would be... would be sian if i kanna sispec... going back to tt little island at the eastern part of singapore...

haiz... my sore eyes are really taking a long time to recover... so troublesome... there's still discharge from the eyes, so i have to wipe my eyes from time to time... and when i wake up in the morning, i can't open my eyes cos the discharge have hardened and stuck my eyelid hair to the eyebag area... then i have to slowly clear away the hardened yellow discharge...

missed the 24km march the other dae cos of my sore eyes... feeling really sian now, thinking about having to go drag back my stuff to tekong in the alibaba bag... think i'll just act blur if they never call me up and haha... geng the 24km march...

still not sure wat i want to study... and it's like only 4 more days to make up my mind... maybe i should just follow wat my 3 times senior evelyn tan did and study maths at nus... just in case u caught no ball as to wa ti was saying... i actually went to the same primary school, secondary school and junior college as evelyn tan through some kinda sheer coincidence... so she's 3 times my senior... or however u want to put it...

aint even clear about how this whole uni thing works... wat the hell is this credit system? u have to earn them to graduate or to attend some of the courses if i'm not wrong... then wat about the lengeth of this courses? i can't seem to find them at the uni websites at all... wth??? i seriously think tt this is one of the decisions made with the least available infomation...

went out with tty and bra yesterdae... tty commented tt how nice it would be to have a gf... yeah... but how to maintain a relationship while u r in NS? it's not easy lor... guess we just have to remain emotionally lonely until we get the hell out of this thing called the army and breath fresh air again, returning back to our books and start chio-ing girls...

wonder when tty will give the teddy bears away... maybe never... just like the keychain tt i've kept in my drawer for 3 years... guess it'll never get the chance to be given away...

No comments: