Saturday, March 06, 2004

ok... just received feedback from my friend tt i'm complaining too much on my blog... or rather it's tt i'm whining too much... hmmm.... reasonable enough... point taken... hehe... but tt doesn't mean i'm gonna stop talking about things the way i do... after all i'm just typing down wat ever comes to my mind...

this week was a relatively slack week... tt is if i exclude tuesday... a day of hell... wat with stand by universe followed by stand by duffel bag and to wrap it up, a stand by bed... guess this week we did the most number of stand bys... also had a stand by rifle and stand by area later on in the week...

must have lost count on the number of push ups tt we did on tues... maybe 150? didn't think the punishment tt dae really achieved the desired results... guess my platoon will remain pretty fragmented even after we POP... as the chinese saying goes... a leopard never change its spots... there'll always be ppl who sabotage the whole platoon...

well... As are out... was surprised when i saw all Bs on the result slip as my civics tutor handed it to me... B for maths? my heart sank for a moment... but B for phy and esp chem? *raises eyebrow... the standard must be pretty low... for me to get a B for chem when i didn't do 44 marks of questions for the essays? hmmm... B3 for GP... nothing to comment there...

a number of my friends did pretty well... was relieved and happy to see tt she got 6 distinctions... could see tt she was over the moon when she got the news... went to congratulate her on her results... the feeling of seeing her after ~2 months seemed more like tt between friends... ordinary friends... guess she'll be able to get a decent scholarship after all and pull it through uni... i noe she'll be able to do it...

never had a greater sense of insecurity and uncertainty like now... no where near to knowing wat i really want in life or for any matter, wat i want to study for my course, wat job i wanna do in the future, wat i want in my love life... the feeling of no one listening to me sorts of pop up more prominently to me in army... i'm lacking something... and i'm lacking a lot of it... care and concern... love...

floating ard in this big sea of life...

No comments: