Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Lo and behold! The legendary Mtzang who retired from the blogging scene sometime ago has resurfaced!

WHY?

Aiyah, going to ROC aka Taiwan for training. Before I go, being the sentimental person that I am, I'm going to make a little post.

Departing tommorrow morning at 0330, I'll only be back on 071004 @0130~ which means I'll be there for a horrifying 3 weeks, save for the last 3 days of R&R. Hope I can go to Taipei because according to my instructors, the other destination, Gaoxiong, is freaking boring. When I'm back, I'll have 4 days free... I am really looking forward to that. Hope by then I'd be able to meet the people I want to.

Sigh... leaving soon... about 3+ hours more before I set off to the airport. I am really apprehensive about the trip... I'm going to miss alot of people and things... like my home, my computer, target of my affection etc.. but who will miss me.. my grandmother... confirm, my parents.. anyone else?

SOMEONE GIVE ME A TIME MACHINE SO I CAN FASTFORWARD TO THE R&R!!!!!

NS. I wonder how life would be like after I graduate from the course, if I ever do. Wonder how life would be after NS. Wonder what uni life would be like. I really hope to stay in Singapore to further my studies. Not to some faraway land away from my friends, my family and my home, even if I am presented with the opportunity. I am a patriotic Singaporean who stays true to his roots. Nothing can uproot me because patriotism is binding me to this land I call my home. NS certainly has infuse a sense of belonging in me... right.. why am I typing so much crap... you can tell that the countless thoughts are swirling around in my mind. The trip is really driving me crazy.

Goodbye! See you guys much later. =/

No comments: