Monday, September 27, 2004

enjoying my off in lieu todae... trying to make the best of it (or at least i'm trying to...)... guess it's just the usual story... guy friends are in army, girl friends are in uni, i'm alone in home, in front of the computer, crapping again... -.-

xinyi was msg-ing me the other dae, asking me to organise a class outing... wonder if i'll do tt anithime soon... most likely not... cos ya noe... the response is always bad... but nah, tt's not the main point... i'm going to wallaby soon and need to start preparing my stuff... anyway, next weekend is burnt in my case... cos gonna have mortar live firing... Ooooooooo...

it's sorta like a once-in-a-lifetime thingy... dun think will get any other chance to fire... sianz... todae book in and tml is outfield liao... and a long outfield too... hope it's a slack one... :p

next week looks to be a slack one, lest for the dae tt i'll be crying myself over in the smoke chamber... bleh...

No comments: