Friday, October 08, 2004

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! yeah, i'm back on the blogging screen... let's see let's see... started to keep this little msg note in my hp to remind me of the interesting things tt's happening ard me... yeah... 1st up...

increasingly noticed tt there are actually quite a number of female gamers... in my case, or more specifically wat i'm talking about, is female gunbounders... Ooooooooo... saw this gb couple on the mrt the other dae... hmmm... i guess it's gd to have this kinda shared interest among couples... have more topics to talk about in their conversations...

so last last wk was the battalion full troupe... had my 1st experience of wat it's like to have a longer-than-1-dae outfield... terrible... i mean the mosquito bites... there was this nite tt they drove me nuts... real nuts... felt the men1 qi4 inside me almost exploding out...

last sun was mortar live firing... cool... finally managed to see how the actual mortar bomb looks like and the power of it's impact... just starting to imagine wat the 60 bomb nuke would look like... POWER...



the following dae was the cs smoke training... ouch... got a glimspe of wat bra's job is like... i pity him man... so how was the training? felt the burning sensation caused by the combusted cs pellets... but generally ok... nothing much... it was only a short period of discomfort...

No comments: