Saturday, September 18, 2004

so... last week wasn't my week... well guess wat? this week still aint my week... getting mored vexed and irritated by the activites happening around me... dun in the least think tt next week would be any better, from the look of wat's in the schedule for next week...

wat would have been just normal, tolerable nagging and irritation now just made me so pissed out tt it might just be time b4 i start to scream at those ppl causing all these nuisance...

sianz......... now there's this small financial mess tt i got myself into... talked about it in the previous posts b4... withdrawing quite some amount of money within a short period of time and not b4 long, all would be spent finish... gonna start digging out my book of accounts and continue keeping track of where all my $$$ go...

was just thinking how i would be surviving through the coporate world... quite often, i feel tt life is so boring... or maybe tt's because i'm in singapore... nah... maybe not...

No comments: