Saturday, January 08, 2005

20 years... of joy, sadness, ecstasy, anxiety... haizzz...

had a gathering last sat ie. new year's day... meiju, emu, tty, bra and hh came to my house... found smth amiss when i went to fetch ju-zi and bra from the mrt station... a very indiscreet effort by bra carrying a huge plastic bag tt aroused my suspicion... lolz... cos we always meet up empty handed, so the 'luggage' naturally seemed v out of place... but didn't think of it as being a birthdae cake until bra asked me if there was space in my fridge... haha...

Thanx!!! thank you guys for helping me to celebrate my birthdae... it was the 1st time tt my friends bought me a birthdae cake and sang me a birthdae song... i was so touched... thanx!!! : )

so we talked, played dai dee and bridge and watched princess diaries 2 tt dae... wat a way to start the new year!!! thought i would have the best birthdae to date... but...

i booked out late yesterdae night, only to reach home to spent 3min 45sec of my birthdae at home... tt must been the least time i spent at home, for any of the birthdaes tt i have had... and to think tt i might have not been able to book out yesterdae at all... all thanks to the CO COC (commanding officer change of command) parade and dinner...

this week was a terrible week... the discipline of my platoon is starting to piss me to my limits... an incompetent ic as well as some indecisive, non power-exerting sergeants and platoon mates who act like some big f just because they think they are some '2nd year soldier'... tt wasn't the end of my misery...

had tried to apply for off on my b'dae, only to find at a late time tt it was rejected... wanted to ask a friend out and watch a movie, have a meal... just any friend who might be free, to spend my b'dae with me... so i had msg-ed this friend and asked if she was free... (i'm tired of having to answer questions tt constantly ask me who the shes in my blog refer to, ya... so dun ask)... she wasn't free in the beginning, but after i got to know tt my off wasn't approved, she became free... u get wat i'm talking about?

so i spent fri night, my b'dae, in camp till v late... and tml, sun, my mother's b'dae, i'm going back to do a 24h guard duty... and my foot rot has just spread to my right feet, at the mean time getting worse on my left feet... we got to know tt we'll be doing 4 ATM, when they told us previously tt we won't be doing anything... sucky week... totally sucky...

No comments: