Saturday, January 15, 2005

have been reading this book tt has been popular in my platoon... it's called fatal seduction 2... well, turned out tt it was those kinda 'yellow' book... made me wonder how true the characters in the book are compared to ppl in real life... majority of the characters are flirtatious ppl who have high libidos, constantly thinking about sex related stuff...

this reminds me of wat i saw last sun... appalled by wat i saw... was walking towards the main rd to take a taxi tt morning... had to pass by this other block of flat... somewhere not very far away from the lifts of the flat is this small relatively dark corner... so, there was this guy standing in front of the corner, looking left and right, as if keeping a lookout for something... and when he saw me and my mother walking towards him, he was sorta caught off guard... for wat? i'll tell ya...

he just didn't have enough time to notify the woman behind him... so when me and my mother walked pass him, i glanced at the corner... and there was this woman, panickingly trying to put on her panties... totally appalled... dun tell me they were making out before they were discovered? in the open? (even though it's 5.45, it's a dark corner, tt place is frequently used by ppl moving ard tt area...) have they no sense? or shame for tt matter? i'm bewildered...

No comments: