Sunday, January 16, 2005

just want to post some stuff tt should have been posted long ago, but nv did... to yanfang's comment in the chatterbox... i do drawing and writing lyrics recreationally... as for other talents ah... not sure abt it... maybe u tell me? to bra's comment... the lyrics in the song should be (in the 5th line) shi4 guo4 jing4 qian1 instead of shi4 guo4 bian4 qian1...

recently discovered tt my friends and i are more interconnected than i imagined... 1st realised it when i came to know tt ju-zi, hui shi and meiwen actually know each other (they are currently in the same cca)... ju-zi's my sec friend, hui shi my JC OG mate and ex-e-mail penpal, meiwen my JC 1st 3 mths classmate... very interesting... and emu's ex is my BMTC bunkmate!!! singapore's really a small world... and meiwen also know xinni! (my pri sch mate)...

see when i got the time go to friendster and dig out even more interconnections... this is really interesting...

oh, before i forget... the answer to the puzzle tt i posted... so wat did the shop sell? u noe yr door number? #01-23 has 4 digits, so $4... #01-234 has 5 digits, so $5... the shop sells door numbers...

No comments: