Monday, January 31, 2005

so i'm here again... to talk about the events tt's happening ard uninteresting me... zzz...

todae seems like another wkend to me... everybody's at home... sis is not working, my parents and i are all on off... another slack day, doing basically nothing much... well not really nothing at all... did some housework just now...

mapling now... waiting for my char to heal by himself... so don't waste time... blog while i wait...

decided to stop mapling at last... uhhh!!! it's been 5hrs since i started this post... ie. it's now 5pm!!! omg... actually not really, but tt's out of the point... computer games are a huge hazard to me... watever hazard tt might be... i tend to play hours on end... ya... and my parents are increasingly complaining about how i just sit in front of the com, dunnoe doing wat... haiz...

there just have to be these leechers in these online games... leeching just about anything tt can be leeched... experience, items, gold... and i met one just now tt really irked me... he leeched the itms of the monsters tt i killed... so welll, i called him a leecher and his immediate response was: so wat? blood suckers...

going to cut my hair later... and buy some eating stuff to last me for the long stay in camp tt's coming up... schedule for this few weeks, past and future: having, about to had, a long wkend this week... tt's y i'm here typing this post... next up i'll be camping in camp (der...) till sat morn... dun understand y they wanna put a IPPT test on sat... no brains... so i book out next sat morn and book in on most prob sat evening... then it's live firing on sun and booking out on tues afternoon for the reunion dinner...

ok, it has nothing to do with u, so y did u read it? i also dunnoe... (do i sense someone with a can't-wait-to-bian-me look?)... lol...

ya... my mom's at me again... going to log off soon... anyone who plan to have any outing during the chinese new year long wkend call me along yeah?

oh yah, to ju-zi: it's all b'cause of tt dumb wei yuan, flooding my tagboard... tt's y all the earlier posts have been replaced...

No comments: