Monday, May 23, 2005

i feel tt i'm an anti-social person... have had turned down several invitations to outings... maybe it's the people who are going... maybe it's the activities tt they do... maybe it's just me...

if u noe me long enough, u must have seen me doing things tt are out of the blue... shocking things tt u'll never expect would come from me... have you ever sat down and then suddenly there is this briefing... everyone stands up to hear... u are not involved and u continue sitting down... but the person who is briefing is just standing beside u... the whole world around u is busy with activity, yet u make no movement... weird, anti-social me...

someone just invited me to go out tml... not sure if i'm going... perhaps i should... just to breathe the air of the outdoors...

No comments: