Sunday, May 15, 2005

Its been a long time since I last appear on any blogs... now I've got I dunno how many months worth of thoughts haha..

Brandon where are you too? Why have you stopped blogging?

Life is really suffering.

How many times in life you were upset compared to the time you were genuinely happy?

Happiness is hard to achieve yet so easily destroyed... and disappointment, sadness takes over.

Why is it that bad stuff are always happen so easily while good stuff actually requires alot of effort to achieve? Why is the world like that??

After such a long time, is it really going to end? I think so... no matter how much I don't want that to happen.. But it WILL happen!

One of the few times in life when I really feel scared afraid and frightened... Its coming... I can see it coming but there's no way I can stop it.. so helpless and hopeless.. its so intimidating when you can't do anything about it... argggh..

Imagining losing a loved one, maybe you don't have to you've already experienced it, like I've almost when my grandma went for a heart op. Her second one... and carries a high risk.. that was my closest experience to losing a loved one..

Althought her op was successful... now I am facing yet another impending loss..

Its really very scary..

WO BU YAO!!!!

No comments: